1. If I had the wardrobe for it, I would wear a skirt or dress everyday. I think they are feminine, modest and comfy.
2. I almost always floss my teeth when my kids are in the bath. I started this habit because I was hanging out in the bathroom while the kids played and instead of just sitting there I decided to floss one day. Then Arora started telling me I needed to floss when she would take a bath and now it is habit.
3. I am very good at making bread. I love the process of mixing the simple ingredients, watching them rise and crafting them into loaves. I love the smell of baking bread, and the taste of fresh bread. I love how the whole house smells like home when there is fresh bread. Sometime I would like to get a sour dough starter going.
4. I never wear make up. I hate the way it smells and feels. But mostly I don’t think I need it to be beautiful. I like the way my face looks.
5. If I could go on a family vacation anywhere it would be Disneyland. I love the feeling of magic and awe that lives there. My favorite ride is probably the haunted mansion, or space mountain. But really my favorite thing about it is it makes me feel like a kid again.